Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lately


More work, better weather, cross-country travel and life in general have come before the my time writing for this blog as of late, but I'm still here- are you? It appears there are still some of you out there reading on occasion, and I hope that despite my lack of attention to this space that you'll swing by from time to time.  

I'm excited to report that on Easter Sunday (tomorrow morn) we will be moving to a lovely little oasis in the city of Baltimore known as the Clipper Mill. It's a renovated mill/foundry that has been turned into condos, galleries and artist studios, and most importantly- home to the city's best known and tastiest restaurant, Woodberry Kitchen.

We're excited -and a bit exhausted- but thrilled about the move. More to come on that adventure soon...

Happy Easter, all. xo

p.s. This great photo up above had to be taken somewhere near Napa/Sonoma, yeah? We've been dreaming of buying a little plot of land in the wine country and popping a little pre-fab house on it in an effort to live the dream... Give it a few more years of dreaming first.

{photo via a cup of jo}

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back!!! Wish I could help with the move. I'm so happy for both of you.
    Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you!! I love reading your blog, I look forward to it. Happy Moving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!