Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shark Week Craft

Ahh, Shark Week.  We've all seen it at one point or another, but it invokes different memories and meanings to each of us.  I think of my older brother laying on the couch for days on end, blood and teeth on the TV screen, and nachos between commercial breaks.  I can't say it was my favorite type of TV marathon (Law & Order SVU is more my kind of thing), but it is a true television phenomenon whether you love or loathe it.

+++

My fiance says the the movie "Stepbrothers" made Shark Week famous, but I'm convinced it's been a phenomenon long before Will Ferrell started watching.  But, I've never seen the phenomenon of Shark Week turn into what is has this year, though...



There's really something for the whole family in this set.  And if you can't get enough Shark week craftiness, be sure and check out the Etsy Treasuries featuring Shark Week related awesomeness.  It's an impressive list, to say the least.


Happy Shark Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!