Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

A week ago I mentioned my weekend plans would include these delectable little morsels in my baking plans.  Well, here's proof that I got to it (albeit a week or so late in posting).  


Here's the recipe I used and a simple equation that made it all possible.  I ended up with exactly 36 cookies, which lasted the two of us approximately 5 days of non-stop cookie eating enjoyment.  

Key ingredient that makes this chocolate chip cookie stand out: sea salt.  I'll never go back to regular, granulated salt in my cookies again.  
Start with this:


You'll get something that looks like this:


Take that and make this:


Bake these at 360 degrees for 14 minutes and you'll get this:


Easy math.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!