Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Wish List 2010

I'm a little late in getting around to this, I know.  But what the heck... here are a few things on my 2010 Wish List I wouldn't mind living without.  Heaven knows I'd be fine with a set of letterpress cards, a nice latte and a movie night with Ryan.  But here are few more special things, just for the halibut. 


A Cozy Macbook Sleeve


A Reason to Splurge Local at Red Tree B-more


A Monday-Friday Subscription to the NYT


A Variety of Delightful Nothings from Anthropologie


A Different Kind of Rodent




Tips from Alice Waters


Garlic Rocker


More Music, i.e. investing in CD's I've been meaning to get for years...


Indulgence. Truffle Oil, Artisan Cheese and $8 Gelato

*Updates:


Mixing bowls suitable for double-boiling


More tights!


P.S. Santa came early with a cashmere throw! Yummmm!

P.S.S. Previous Wishes

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a note!