Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seasons Greetings from Baltimore!


As Christmas cards make their way to your mailbox, consider this a virtual card from me to you.  Season's Greetings from our house to yours!

Here are few of my favorite ornaments hanging on our tree... 



New blue mercury glass ornaments

Our gift from Martha Stewart for being good audience members 


Sparkling glitter balls


A glass heart my mom gave me 


Our 2010 Christmas tree time-warped to 1950

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa and Holidays to you.  And thanks a million for reading my blog.  It means so much to me, really.  xo

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh, I love your tree!!! So much fun to see all your beautiful ornaments. MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue ornaments are awesome! Merry Christmassssss!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!